Match the letters with the numbers (поєднайте цифри з буквами).
1. waterproof a) a jacket
2. poisonous b) cabin
3. a lot of c) boots
4.cosy d) trunks
5.swimming e) mushroom
6.put on f) activities
1. Complete the sentences (one word is extra):
a) a T-shirt b) a coat c) a tracksuit d) socks e) a cap f) swimming trunks g) tights
1. On the beach you wear ______.
2. Over a dress you can put on _________.
3. You can put __________ on your head.
4. With jeans you can wear _________ .
5. Boys often wear ______ .
6. Only girls wear _________.
1.Complete the sentences with the prepositions: in, in the, at, at the
1. I was … bed because I was ill.
2. She was … cinema last night.
3. Sorry, Pete isn’t … home.
4. Last winter he was … mountains with his cousins.
5. They weren’t … school yesterday.
6. When you are … theatre you must be quiet.
2.Choose the right variant of the verbs.
1) I (water) the plants yesterday. 4) We (take) him to school last week.
a) waters b) am watering c) watered a) are taking b) took c) taked
2) Peter (go) to the cinema every Sunday. 5) They (to play) tennis every Saturday.
a) went b) goes c) is going a)play b) plays c) is playing
3) Children (work) now. 6) Ann (do) the exercise at the moment.
a) are working b) works c) worked a) does b) did c) is doing
Make negative and interrogative forms of the sentences.
1. Cathy was sick yesterday.
2. We wore raincoats last spring.
3. Ann often wears jeans.
Пройти тестування https://naurok.com.ua/test/join?gamecode=9010716
1. Match the words to their definitions. There are two words that you don’t need to use.
1) An aunt
2) A dentist
3) A cousin
4) A mechanic
5) A policeman
6) A strawberry
7) A cherry
a) A person who repairs cars.
b) A small red round fruit that grows on a tree.
c) Your mother’s or father’s sister.
d) A person who catches burglars.
e) Your aunt’s or uncle’s son or daughter.
2. Choose the correct answer.
1) ... Nelly write poems?
a) Do b) Does c) Is
2) Tom and Sam ... curious boys.
a) is b) are c) can
3) Sorry, I ... play the guitar.
a) doesn’t b) can’t c) isn’t
4) Helen is fond ... gardening.
a) of b) in c) at
5) There isn’t ... milk in the bottle.
a) some b) any c) many
6) Are there ... eggs in the fridge?
a) some b) any c) much
7) There are ... oranges on the table.
a) much b) many c) any
3. Read the text and do the tasks:
David Smith is an English schoolboy. He is eleven years old and he is a pupil of St. Patrick School in London.
David lives with his father and mother in a little town of Greenwich not far from London.
His address is 21, Green Street.
David's school is far from his house, so he goes to his school by a school bus. David Smith is a first-year pupil of a secondary school. His lessons begin at nine o'clock in the morning. He usually has seven lessons a day: four lessons before dinner and three lessons in the afternoon, after dinner. David always has dinner at school, but some pupils of his class go home to have dinner during a big break.
At five o'clock David comes back from school. He has a rest. He plays with his friends, reads books or plays computer games. David has his supper with the family at six or seven o'clock in the evening. He goes to bed at ten o'clock. Before going to bed he usually has tea with a piece of cake.
Choose the correct word from the brackets and complete the sentences.
a) David Smith is… (an English, a Ukrainian) boy.
b) David goes to his school by… (bus, trolley-bus).
Choose the right word to complete the sentence.
1. David Smith is… years old.
2. At… o’clock David comes back from school.
4. Match the questions to the answers.
1) Do you study hard?
2) Has your friend got a nickname?
3) What can your friend do?
4) When do you come home from school?
5) Can you dive?
6) What things do you collect?
7) Does your friend write poems?
8) Have you got a sister?
a) Yes, I have.
b) Yes, I can.
d) No, I don’t.
e) No, he doesn’t.
f) Roller-skate and dance.
g) Yes, he has.
h) At three o’clock.
Записати слова у словник стор. 57, вивчити їх. Переглянути відеоурок за посиланням https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0aQTf5nnvcM
Впр. 1, стор.56, прочитати текст, перекласти його усно.Впр. 2, стор. 57, письмово.
5 form Unit 1 “Time for School” Name ______________________________
1) Put the verb “to be” in the correct form (am,is,are):
1. They _________ my parents.
2) I _________ your teacher.
3) She _________ a good student.
4) You __________ ten years old.
5) We _________ pupils of the fifth form.
6) It __________ my dog.
2) Choose the correct pronoun. (her, him, them, us, it, me)
1) That girl is crying. Look at ________!
2) I can see a bird. Look at _________!
3) My brother lives in Kyiv. I like to visit ________.
4) We must get up early. Please, wake ________ up at six o’clock..
5) I can’t translate this text. Can you help _______?
6) They are in the garden . Look at ________.
3. Fill in the gaps with ‘have got” or ‘has got’.
1. Bill ______________ a cat.
2. They ______________a new in car.
3. Her mother ______________ big blue eyes.
4) Write the time.
1 ) 5:45_______________________________________________________
2) 9.20 _______________________________________________________
3) 6.30 _______________________________________________________
5) Write 5-6 sentences about this girl. (Ann, 11, London)
I. Complete the text
squares river chestnut trees
beautiful biggest people
Kyiv is the (A)…………….city in Ukraine. More than 2.5 million (B)……………….. live there.
Kyiv is situated on the banks of the main (C)……………………….of the country — the Dnipro. In its middle, the river forms numerous creeks, which makes Kyiv very (D)………….. .
Kyiv is a very green . Our capital is very beautiful in spring when (E) ……………are in blossom. There are about 40 forest parks and (F)………………there.
II. Match the parts of sentences.
2. Golden Gates
3. Kyiv Pecherska Lavra
4. St. Sophia Cathedral
6. Chestnut trees
A. was the main cathedral in Kyiv Rus and founded by Yaroslav the Wise.
B. Is a symbol of Kyiv.
C. situated on the river Dnieper.
D. were the main entrance to Kyiv.
E. the main street in Kyiv.
F. is a big monastery, where the monks live and work.
III. Put the sentences in correct order
1. /in the/sea/past/people/by/round/travelled/the world/
2. /arrived/ at the/ the train/late/station/railway
3 ./ do/ take/why/people/photos?
4 / way/ by/ the fastest/ plane/of travelling/ is /
5 / did/ you/ last/when/travel/time?/
6 / never/ I/ Australia /have/ visited./
ІV. Fill in the gaps using the words (a-f)
a) car d) tickets
b) plane e)on foot
c) return f}luggage
1. The fastest way of travelling is by _______ .
2. Travelling by ______ you will never miss you train or plane.
3. Please, two ____ to Lviv, one single and one _____ .
4. The cheapest way of travelling is………
5. Before travelling you have to pack your……….
Добрий день, діти!
Завдання на 12.01.2021
Продивитися відеоурок за посиланням. Виконати завдання 2 та 4 в цьому уроці письмово.